Friday, May 28, 2010
I just wanted to give everyone an update. I have been a sick little Peanut again. Mommy took me to the doctor this morning because I had been running a fever since yesterday. Tylenol would always bring it down but it would shoot back up between 102 and 104 as soon as the four hours were up between doses. Well, the doctor checked me real good and spotted an icky, inflamed throat. She tested it for strep and it came back negative. It is just a viral infection so it means I have to let it run it's course. I have spent the last couple of days lounging on the couch taking advantage of Mom. I have sent her on a dozen juice runs. Mommy and Daddy are taking good care of me so hopefully I will be able to get out of the house again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Brady Nana is praying you feel better fast. I hate it when I hear either one of my boys are sick. I thank God you and John Blue are so healthy. Nana loves you.
Post a Comment