Today has been a big day for me. You are never gonna believe what I learned to do! I rolled for the first time. Yup! I went from my belly all the way over to my back. Mommy and Nana saw me do it and they got so excited. They were so excited they both screamed and scared me to death. I couldn't help it, and I started to cry but Mommy and Nana explained that I didn't do anything wrong. I guess they have a funny way of showing their excitement. I dread seeing what they will do when I start crawling or talking!
I would like to thank the carrots I ate for lunch. I really think they gave me the added boost I needed to roll over. I can't say that I enjoyed eating them, but Daddy told me that veggies would make me a strong and healthy boy. However, I think my face in the pictures Mommy took sum up my true feelings on carrots. Mommy did whisper to me that she makes faces too if there are carrots on her plate.

No comments:
Post a Comment