Happy Mother's Day Mommy. I hope that you enjoyed my card and gift certificate that I picked out for you. I had to borrow money from Dad. He told me that he wouldn't charge too much interest...whatever, that means! I was so excited when you came in my room this morning to spring me. I know how much you love morning smiles, so I was extra smiley just for you. I am so happy that I got to spend Mother's Day with my Mommy and my Nana. We had so much fun on our walk. Mommy and Nana needed to take a walk being that Dad made such a delicious steak and chicken dinner. I am still sorta confused. Why does Mommy cook inside and Dad cooked outside? Hmmm, maybe one day I will figure it out.
Dad also took us to get ice cream. We had so much fun. Mommy gave me a dollar to put in my pocket for my ice cream but Dad went ahead and paid for it. He is so nice! You can see the dollar peeking out of my pocket in the photos below. Mommy always has her camera ready to go!
I can't wait until we go for ice cream again. Mommy told me that she had a big surprise for me tomorrow! I can't wait! Until tomorrow...

No comments:
Post a Comment