Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bananas aren't so bad.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bananas aren't so bad. I am really starting to enjoy all these new foods that Mommy, Daddy, and Nana are feeding me. Today we tried what I call Naners! Boy, they were good. My Great Grandma Seme would be so proud of me! Don't get me wrong, I am still a soy boy at heart but I like the new stuff too. Naners were definitely better than carrots. Mommy had another Remicade treatment yesterday. Everything went well and she is feeling good. She is feeling so good that she is able to play with me all day! Of course, I have caught her napping with me a couple of times today. I didn't get to go with her to her treatment but Daddy kept me here. It was just us boys and we had sooooo much fun.





No comments: