Friday, May 16, 2008

Mommy started Remicade...

Friday, May 16, 2008

Mommy started her Remicade treatments yesterday at the Hershey Medical Center. She was so brave. We got there right at 2:15pm and her appointment was scheduled for 2:30, but about 30 minutes of waiting they came and told us our appointment was at 4pm! Mommy thought she was going bananas! However, the receptionist later told Mommy that the appointment was changed and no one called to confirm with us. Mommy felt better after being told that she wasn't going crazy. They also told me that I couldn't go back to the infusion room with her even though I was on my very best behavior. Mommy remained brave and went in for her treatment and I got to hangout with Nana in the lobby. Mommy was gone for quite some time. I got so excited when she came walking out the big doors and smiled at me. I was so happy she was smiling at me. She slept through the night like me, a baby! However, I got up early in the morning and she slept a little longer while Nana took care of me. When she finally got up, she was ready to play with me. I am so glad that everything went well yesterday.






1 comment:

Kara, Brinton and Gavin said...

Hello! Just a fellow MCer! Wanted to say GL with your treatments!! I know Crohns is tough! My good friend has it.