Monday, May 12th, 2008
Well, I got my big surprise. It was the rainforest jumperoo. Mommy and Nana picked it out while I was asleep at Kmart on Friday. They snuck it in the car and in the house while I slept the whole thing. My Nana put it together in 7 minutes flat. She is so good at putting stuff together for me. At first I was a little overwhelmed with the jumperoo. There was lights, music, birds over my head, and so many toys all around me. I made Mommy and Nana so proud when I was able to hold my head up and jump at the same time. I think Nana got the most excited. Mommy as always acted like the paparazzi and took lost of pictures. I jumped so hard, I went to sleep right in my jumperoo! yes, I laid my head down and went to sleep. Mommy couldn't believe that I jumped myself to sleep. Enjoy the pics!

No comments:
Post a Comment