Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Big Day on Thursday...

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I have a big day tomorrow. Mommy and Nana are taking me to my four month appointment. Mommy already warned me that I am going to get a few shots. I hope I can be a big boy. I have seen Mommy get so many shots and she doesn't cry. I want to be brave like her. I am also going to go to Mommy's eye doctor appointment. She got a new pair of glasses and contacts so she can always keep an eye on me.

Mommy has gotten all her friends to guess what my stats will be tomorrow. You can take a guess as well. Below is my numbers so far:

Birth: 4lbs 10ozs -- 19in
1 month: 7lbs 3ozs -- 20in
2 month: 10lbs 7ozs -- 21in

You can also look at the next couple of pics. They are the most recent pictures of me. By the way, I never skip a meal and I drink 30ozs every day. Good luck guessing!





No comments: