Saturday, May 17, 2008

Put me in coach!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I finally got to wear my Cleveland Browns outfit that my Uncle Mark got me. It took me over 4 months to grow into it but I finally got big enough to wear it. Mommy was so excited that and she took so many pictures of me today. I even got to wear it to Target. We had to go get me some more soy being that I like to eat as much as my Daddy! Mommy got me two big cans that should last me for a few weeks. I also got to try pears last night with Mommy and Daddy. They were so yummy. I think these are my favorite so far. Mommy couldn't feed me fast enough. Tomorrow I get to try peaches with my cereal. I am so excited. I also think that Daddy will take me for ice cream. He asked me if I still had my dollar from last week. I hope I can find it. Nana promised me that she would go with us too. I know that she will like it! Well, I better go to sleep now. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for a 4 month old!





No comments: