Thursday, November 5, 2009
I have a big day tomorrow. I have a lunch date with a girl. Her name is Alison and she used to be one of Mommy's coworkers. I am so excited. Mommy warned her that after 11 minutes, who knows what will happen. 11 minutes seems to be my threshold before I turn into a gremlin. Mommy told her that I would be the big boy wearing the Cleveland Indians batting helmet. Oh, the fun we are going to have!
I am also going to be taking a road trip tomorrow evening. I am going to see my Grandma and Grandpa Kaye. My Greats, Uncle Mark, Aunt Cathy, Great Aunt Dianne, and Great Uncle Steve is also going to be there. I can't wait. Well, I have to at least wait until Daddy gets off from work and we are going to drive the whole way to Cleveland. Mommy promised that she would have me a surprise in the car so I am extra excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Brady I am your cousin Greg and it looks like you are becoming a handsome big boy.I hope you,your mommy,and daddy have a safe fun trip.Be careful and keep getting mommy up early its good for her. Love Greg
Post a Comment