Well, we survived Friday the 13th. No major mishaps and all is well. I did give Mom a few scares today. Mom was making dinner and I was in the living room watching Yo Gabba. Well, I decided that I needed to climb up on the ottoman and take my pooh mobile with me. Yes, I managed to heave my pooh mobile up on the ottoman and climbed on it. I then proceeded to bounce up and down. It was a sight! Mom didn't get too mad because she did take my picture before sending my ride to the impound lot. She hasn't had a chance to download the pictures yet, but don't worry she will post them tomorrow.
Oh, and wonderful news! They finally cut the corn down in the field so I can see for miles now. I had so much fun watching the big truck go back and forth. The guy saw me watching him so he would give me a wave everytime he would go by us. He was cool!



1 comment:
Can't wait to see the pictures.
Post a Comment