Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cool Dude!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Today I finally got to wear my Superman shirt! I was one cool dude. I also managed to snag Mommy's favorite hat. Of course, I had to wear it Brady style...flipped around backwards. I was such a little ham for the camera. I got Mom up early around 5am and I went strong until about 1pm and I finally kegged out. Even Superman needs a nap every once in awhile.

Mommy also asked me to tell Great Grandma and Grandpa that she is working hard on figuring out the Brownie camera. She found a bunch of Brownie fans on a site called Flickr and she is getting some good advice from them. She also found an online manual that she was able to download. How exciting!!!

My million dollar smile!

I was shocked that Mommy was letting me stand on the pooh mobile without yelling at me. I guess a smile can get you a lot of things when the camera is out!

This is my "too cool for school" look.

This is what you get when you ask me to say CHEESE!

Yes I am sitting IN my pooh mobile.

Oh my goodness, I need to cut back on the pop tarts. Look at the size of these jeans!

Why yes, I have a Vera Bradley bag on my arm!

I can be such a cheeseball.

Mom caught me singing MmmmBye.

And.....Superman is down for the count!