Sunday, November 1, 2009

Giddy-up Dallas!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Giddy-up Dallas! So everyone know about my cool kitties named Dallas and Jersey. They are the size of small ponies. Jersey won't have a thing to do with me but my buddy Dallas likes to hang around with me. Today I had a brilliant idea! I figured that I could maybe ride big D! He looks a lot like my rocking horse so I figured it was worth a shot. Dallas was not amused. Of course, he didn't leave the room either so I think deep down he really liked it!

Notice the look of fear in Big D's eyes!

I had to asses the situation and my plan of action on mounting this wild beast!

Wow. This is a lot of fur!

I had to get a closer look.

Here we go!

I really should have my helmet on for this!
And we're off. Maybe I will try again tomorrow!

No comments: