Thursday, November 19, 2009
Today Mommy and I decided to hit the road and do some Christmas shopping. Mommy said that we could help Santa out by picking up a few things. Mommy kept some boxes in the back of the cart that she wouldn't let me see. I don't know what that was about. I did throw a wee bit of a fit in the toy department when I saw the Tonka Chuck and Friends that I had played with at Grandma Kaye's house. I had to have one. I meticulously chose Handy the Tow Truck. He was pretty cool looking. I had a death grip on that car and no one, included the cashier, was going to pry that out of my hand!
Sorry no pictures again. A dreary day + long nap + shopping adventure = no time for pictures. Mommy did take a few of me in the car but she hasn't uploaded those yet. I was giving her the look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment