Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Superman...Race Cars....and Christmas Lights!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Today I gave my Mommy an awesome present. I slept in! Mommy was up before I got up. I didn't make a peep throughout the night. She was so proud of me. I have been an excellent sleeper the past few days. I am still obsessed with my movie cars. I have even learned how to turn it on by myself. Yes, I know which button to push to make it come on and play. I even know which button will turn the TV on. Mommy is in some trouble with this new found talent of mine!

Superman was not happy that it was bedtime!

He still needed to fight off the Stay Puft Marshmallow Kitty!

And, of course, watch a little bit of Cars.

I wanna be a race car driver when I grow up!

My first look at Christmas lights. Mommy said I saw them last year, but I never got to see them this close!

No comments: