Okay, so I got Mom up super early again this morning. Don't worry though....I ended up taking a 4 hour nap to give her a break. The weather today was BEAUTIFUL! Mommy and I spent most of the evening outside. When the sun went down we decided that we would take a ride to the grocery store just to go somewhere. I had so much fun. I managed to say bye-bye to everyone that we encountered. Mommy also got me the coolest treat ever. She bought me a new hot wheel! The grocery store had them on the end of every other aisle. I quickly picked out a green Dodge XP-07. Mommy let me look at all the other cars that were at the end of each aisle and I held on tight to my Dodge and replied with a Nah! Mommy told me that if am a really good boy all week, I can go pick out another hot wheel car.




No comments:
Post a Comment