Thursday, April 15, 2010

Batter Up!!!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I am officially in training for baseball. Yesterday, Mom decided to put together the tee and bat set that Nana got me when she visited. Boy, I shocked everyone! I am a natural t-ball player. I knew exactly what to do with the ball. I quickly placed it on the tee and swung hard with my bat. Homerun! It looks like I may definitely be Brady "Lefty" Kaye! I naturally tend to want to bat left handed. Go lefties!










Mom had to sneak two pictures of Linda's flowers in here for you to see. Aren't they gorgeous!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brady you sure look like you know what you are doing-I think you are a natural- like mother like son. Nana will have to practice so I can keep up with you when I visit. Did you like your glove?

brady said...

Nope, we haven't tried the glove yet. My trainer said that we would tackle that on week #2 or #3, if she thought I was ready. I can't wait!