Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Early Earth Day!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Today we celebrated Earth Day 2010 a little early. Dad was off so we decided to plant the tree that our neighbor gave us. Mommy went to the doctor this morning and us boys headed to our favorite store - Lowes! We had to get some soil for the tree and mini blinds being that we had an "accident" in my room. It was a busy day but Dad and I completed all of our tasks. We planted a tree, rescreened the patio door, and hung two sets of mini blinds. Boy, did we have a long day. Mom rewarded us with a new dinner called bacon Cheeseburger Roll Up. Daddy said it was yummy but I didn't dare try it! Here is the recipe if anyone is interested : Click Here!

Here are a couple of pictures but I promise there will be more to come soon!

I was ready for some work!

Dad and I did all the work and Mom took pictures. I thought she could've got her hands a little dirty too!

1 comment:

Aunt Laura said...

Don't say the L(owes) word around Uncle John.lol