Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Nana!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Nana! I hope that you got a surprise from me today. I picked them out myself! I really wish we could be there to help you celebrate. I can't wait until I get to see you again!!!! We love you bunches!

Oh, I have another surprise that I think was sent especially for your birthday. I hope you like it!

From Above With Love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy this picture is so amazing. I truly think it is a gift from Dad- as well as from you all. He still is showing us he always here in spirit. Thanks, this has abolutely made my day!

brady said...

This popped up last night in the evening. I immediately thought of Dad. I could hear reminding us to keep the faith. I know he can't send flowers from Heaven but I think he may have had something to do with this. :) From Above With Love.