Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Earth Day 2010 Continued......

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Here are additional pictures of my Earth Day adventure. Hope you like them all!

First, I had to select the best spot.

Let the digging begin!

The plastic shovel wasn't cutting it so I had to go for the big boy shovel!

Mom and Dad had no clue I was so good at digging!

I knew exactly what to do. I had been watching my neighbor Dave dig for the past couple of days!

Dad took the big boy shovel and I was left with the plastic one.

This could be a nice ad for the city of Goldsboro!

Rescreening the back door! We did awesome!

More of neighbor Linda's tulips!

All tuckered out and ready for a nap with the best pillow in the world. It's a good thing Dallas (Dee Dee as I call him) really likes me!

No comments: