Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Gelder Park

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Today we went to Gelder Park with the Stay at Home Mommy Group that we joined. Mommy's friend Spencer and Emily are the ones who told us about it. We had so much fun on our first official meetup. Gelder Park is a beautiful park outside of Hershey. It is located behind a couple of gorgeous developments. Mommy never new it existed! The playground had structures for both the little kids and the bigger kids. I was amazed at how tall the slides were. Mommy was amazed that I climbed up there and went down the tallest one all by myself! I also climbed up a metal mesh type thing, which was a first. I had a blast! It was really windy so we all had to wear hoodies so we wouldn't get sick. The wind didn't slow us down!

Hope you enjoy today's adventure! I sure did!











No comments: