Today is my 27th month birthday! Can you believe I am fast on my way to 2.5 years!?
My day started out with Nana and I tackling my backyard. I needed to give my sand table and playhouse a good cleaning. I was so excited to play in the water and with all the worms that had gathered under my playhouse. I was fascinated with them!
Next, we went to Toys R Us where I got to try out all the power wheels. I had my eye on several of the big trucks. I can't wait to get a hold of one of those in the back yard. I didn't get one this trip but I did get my very first baseball tee and glove. Mommy is soooooo excited! She is going to make a ball player outta me! Oh, and I also got a more elaborate "practice" lawn mower and Daddy said he was going to make a grass cutter outta me!
Then, we came back home and I got to do something I have never done before. I got to help cook! Tonight's menu was Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf . Everyone said it was delicious that tried it. Of course, I said Nah and chose to eat fish sticks and sweet potato fries. Everyone was happy and I was especially happy because I got to help do the dishes. Nana said that I was the best helper ever!
Life is fabulous!











No comments:
Post a Comment