Monday, April 12, 2010
Blogging was put on a hold due to the extreme fit I had when my Nana had to fly home. I was good until Nana got out of the car and my Mommy drove off! I couldn't believe it! I cried for most of the way home with my Baked Lay chip in my hand. Baked lays are my favorite treat of all time. I finally pulled myself together only to start back up when we turned into the neighborhood. My worst fear became a reality.....Nana had to go back home. I was devastated for most of the day. I missed having my Nana here to play with me and make me laugh. I even got up the following morning and called her name at the top of the stairs. I was hoping that she would be back. Mommy promised that Nana could come back to visit and we were going to go to Nana's house in June. My one question.....when is June!? Is that tomorrow!?
Daddy knew the one thing that would bring me out of my funk.....the waterhose! Yes, he broke out the hose and let me go wild. I loved it! Now, all I want to do outside is play in the hose. Let the Summer begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Brady, Nana sure enjoyed playing with you. You are such a good little boy. Nana is so blessed having two such wonderful grandsons. I LOVE being a NANA.
Post a Comment