Everyone has a bad day every once in awhile. Today was mine. To make matters worse, Mommy had to capture my emotions on camera. I have started to skip my afternoon nap so that has a lot to do with my grumpy attitude. However, my day did get better when my Daddy got home. We got to play for a few hours before my bed time and I had a blast. We played on the couch and we even stuffed a duck. Yup, Mommy finally let me get a hold of the duck that John Blue had given me when I went visited Kentucky. I must say, I think it is one lucky duck because I am going to take good care of him. I am still trying to think of a good name for my duck, so if you have any suggestions let me know!
Major meltdown in 3....2.....
I'm just getting to know my new duck.
Dad and I just watching TV with Dallas and Jersey.

1 comment:
Brady you are handsome even when you cry. John Blue said it looks like you are a great duck stuffer. Probably will be a great help to mommy stuffing the thanksgiving turkey.....
Post a Comment