Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday Dear PaPaw, Grandpa Kaye, and Uncle Mark.
Happy Birthday to you.
Today is my Pa Obie's birthday. My Grandpa Kaye and Uncle Mark also just had birthdays this past week. I tried to get Mommy to mail me to you all so I could surprise you but she wouldn't do it. She said that the postage on a 20.5 lb boy is way too expensive. I hope that you all had a very good birthday. You all definitely deserve it for all that you have done for us this year.
Being that Mommy wouldn't send me UPS to you guys, I did the next best thing. I did a new trick today just for you all. I sat up in my bed all by myself. Mommy put me in my crib (a.k.a. the cage) and I decided to boggle her mind with my new trick. She was downstairs finishing up dinner and I was working on my escape until she caught me. That's right. She caught me on the video monitor sitting up all by myself in the crib. Of course, she came running up immediately to see what I was doing. You know my Mommy, she had a camera in my hand and snapped my picture before I knew she was in the room.
So this sit is for you Pa, Grandpa Kaye, and Uncle Mark!

No comments:
Post a Comment