That's right! We went on our first family outing to Wally World! Mom is still shocked that Dad ventured out with us. I think he was a little nervous to have me and Mom in there together. He was out of cheap pizza so the trip was definitely a necessity. I managed to score some more Baby Mum-Mums. Dad got a ton of cheap pizza and talked Mom into buying a bag of rice as heavy as me! I bet you can guess what's for dinner, huh!?
Early this morning, Mommy told me where we were going.
I couldn't believe my ears! We're going to Wal-Mart! You're kidding right?
I was so excited, I couldn't sit still for breakfast!
Mom, are you seriously taking pictures of our trip to Wal-Mart?
It was very bright! Mom forgot my hat. Boo!
I am so glad that you didn't take the camera in the store.

1 comment:
Brady we loved your jeans. John Blue loves the cheap pizza that your folks buy, so soon Daddy will probably have to make more runs to Wally World cause you will probably love them. Tell Red Bird Nana and Pa says hi.
Post a Comment