Friday, September 5, 2008

Summer don't leave!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Today was a pretty uneventful day for me. Dad was off and we played for a good part of the day. Mommy had to go and get her driver's license renewed. She got half way there and realized that she left her camera card. Mommy had to turn around and come back to the house. Daddy and I had a pretty good laugh! After dinner we went to Bruster's for ice cream. I discovered the most horrible thing in the world -- Cake Batter is no longer an ice cream flavor on their menu! And another note of bad news -- I had another reaction when I tasted a teeny, tiny bit of ice cream. Looks like we may have a problem!

Mommy is trying to learn how to take better pictures with me. She used her birthday money to buy seamless paper and a stand to use for my picture backgrounds. We plan on taking many, many more. She was so worried that I would topple over that she let the focus of the camera fall on the "8" in my hand. This was the first picture that she took of me.

No comments: