Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Jammies Alert!

Sunday September 14, 2008

Check out my new jammies! I think we have finally found the perfect style of jams for me. I have become a little particular when it comes to my jammies and lounge wear. I prefer to have my feet exposed for the world to see. I can maneuver around the living room better. If I am wearing a sleeper, I can't seem to get good traction like I can in the new style of jams. Thanks Nana for picking these out for me. I also want to thank you for sending me 18 month ones. They seem to fit very nice.

Do these stripes make my butt look big? I am wearing an overnight in this picture.


You can really see my cow lick in this picture! There is no taming it down!

I have control over the living room! Hahaha!

Look how long I am now!


Later Mom....I am playing now.

No comments: