Good Morning Mommy. I see you. Mommy tries to sneak in my room to see if I am sleeping in the morning. I catch her every time. I pull my crib bumper down and spot her. I even caught her trying to crawl out of my room so I wouldn't see her. Come on Mom. You know, if you want to play at 6am, we can. All you have to do is ask.
By the way, my alien pajamas will officially be retired in the morning. I have gotten to long to fit in them and I look like I am wearing a unitard made of spandex. Daddy says it is not a good look! Yes, Nana I still love to look at them while I lay in my crib. You remember that night, don't ya?

1 comment:
Brady maybe mom can make shorty pj's out of them.
Post a Comment