Watch out world, I have a new toy! Mommy decided to let me try out the walker that John Blue sent to me. He used to chase Nana and Mommy when he was little. Mommy said that I reminded her of when Blue was a little boy. He is a big boy pirate now. I need him to give me lessons on how to go forward because I can't seem to get it out of reverse. Mommy just told me that John Blue moved to the beach today. Nana and Pa are helping them move to Myrtle Beach today and he even got to play in the ocean. I can't wait until I get to visit him!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Watch Out!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Watch out world, I have a new toy! Mommy decided to let me try out the walker that John Blue sent to me. He used to chase Nana and Mommy when he was little. Mommy said that I reminded her of when Blue was a little boy. He is a big boy pirate now. I need him to give me lessons on how to go forward because I can't seem to get it out of reverse. Mommy just told me that John Blue moved to the beach today. Nana and Pa are helping them move to Myrtle Beach today and he even got to play in the ocean. I can't wait until I get to visit him!


Watch out world, I have a new toy! Mommy decided to let me try out the walker that John Blue sent to me. He used to chase Nana and Mommy when he was little. Mommy said that I reminded her of when Blue was a little boy. He is a big boy pirate now. I need him to give me lessons on how to go forward because I can't seem to get it out of reverse. Mommy just told me that John Blue moved to the beach today. Nana and Pa are helping them move to Myrtle Beach today and he even got to play in the ocean. I can't wait until I get to visit him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment