Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy 8 Months!

Monday, September 8 ,2008

Happy 8 months to me! Can you believe it? I am 8 months old and getting bigger everyday. My official weigh in today was 20.5 lbs. Mommy's back says that I am definitely a solid 20.5 lbs. Tomorrow we are going to do my 8 month photo shoot. Daddy is off work so he will help me and make sure I don't topple over. Mommy still is afraid that I haven't mastered sitting even though I can sit for a good amount of time by myself. Today I also made a little progress on the crawling gig. Mommy finally realized that it was okay to let me get a little frustrated. If you remember the video of me rolling over, it is the dramatics shown there times ten.

Today I got to eat Guava. I was excited. Mommy said it was my sweet 8 month birthday treat. One day, I will get the cake and icing that Daddy always talks about. As for now, a boy can dream!


If you look real close you can see all four of my teeth!


How could you get mad at me when I look at you with my big blue eyes!?


I am patiently waiting for my Guava! Let me have it!


Mom loves my wrinkled forehead.


This is my signature grin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love yor signature grin..... you are sure a handsome 8 month old.