I have been one busy boy this past week. We have had so much fun with Nana. Today I got to show Nana the corn field in my backyard. The corn is huge! I also got to help Daddy get the lawnmower ready (hopefully) for the last mow of the season. I have also made some HUGE steps in broadening my horizons with food. I ate an entire sausage patty yesterday and I had bacon this morning. Mommy is so incredibly proud of me. She says that I am growing up! Mommy and Nana also found some really cool treats at the grocery store that I love. They are made by Funky Monkey and they are different kinds of freeze dried fruits. Can you say YUMMY!? Tomorrow we are supposed to start our trip to Kentucky. Mommy has the DVD player ready and we plan on watching my favorite DVD that my Aunt Cathy gave me all the way home! I love watching it! Oh, and I am sure that Nana will want to watch the Yo Gabba CD that features Jack Black!
















No comments:
Post a Comment