Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Today was soooooo beautiful! I got to play outside for an extra long time. Mommy had a dentist appointment and got an excellent checkup. She was super excited. Daddy and I had to hang around the house in hopes that Mommy's Humira would be delivered. It never came. We waited until 5:30pm before we went outside because it was supposed to be delivered between 10am and 4pm. Mommy is going to call first thing in the morning and find out what is going on with the delivery.
After we finally gave up on the delivery, Daddy and I went outside for a round of golf. I quickly abandoned my clubs and took a spin in my crazy coupe. Daddy pushed me all around the yard. I laughed so hard I almost cried. I did end up crying when I crashed my coupe. I didn't cry because I was hurt. I cried because Daddy laughed and Mommy just kept taking pictures of me while I was stuck in my crashed coupe. Mommy finally decided to play the Jaws of Life and rescued me. Of course, I hopped right back in for one final spin! I love that car!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment