Today I FINALLY got to go outside!!!!!! I have been going loopey in this house and today was the first day in forever that it didn't rain. It was a little chilly but that didn't stop me. Mommy kicked Daddy and I out so she could cook dinner in peace. I really think she is just inside watching Yo Gabba and drinking soy.....don't tell her that I said that! Daddy goes back to work tomorrow so it is back to the old routine with Mom. Today I think I started to wear Daddy down. Normally, I am really well behaved for Dad but today.....let's just say that I was a little bit of a challenge!
This is our new view from the backyard. I am going to miss the pine trees. I loves stealing the pine cones and watching the branches blow in the breeze.
Seriously, I really think that Kennedy talked her Grandparent into cutting them down so she could watch me all the time. I think she has a crush on me.





1 comment:
Brady I love the new veiw of the river- just think when the corn gets cut- even more of a veiw. Fourth of July will be fabulous. Nana knew you would start using all fingers. That step climbing sure looks exciting....... I love that haircut! You look like such a little man. I saw a picture of John Blue with a great looking new haircut. Nana loves and misses her boys.
Post a Comment