Monday, October 19, 2009

Crazy Monday!!!!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Well, my Daddy went back to work this morning. I sure did miss him but it was so exciting to hear him pull up in the evening. I shocked Mommy and Daddy both when I got up at 2:30am and would not go back to sleep until after Daddy left for work. I thought that it would make his day easier if I said goodbye to him on his first day back to work. Needless to say, Mommy was not happy with my plan. I did go back to sleep at 4:30am and slept until 9am. I think that made Mom a little bit happier when she finally got some well needed rest. Who knows what tonight holds!?

Bye-Bye Daddy.

I was on my best behavior today after the wild night.

Daddy told me that he liked my shirt today. Mommy liked it to because it is her favorite color.

This was a leftover picture from yesterday. If you look behind us to the left you can see my Charlie Brown christmas tree that sprouted up out of nowhere in the middle of the landscaping.

I loved to run and play in the little pile of leaves that I gathered all by myself! Fall is so fun!

No comments: