Today I discovered that I could convert the couch into my very own indoor playground. Oh, let me tell you the fun that I had today. I was so hyper that Mommy didn't really care that I dismantled her couch and was using the cushions as a slide. I played myself silly.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Indoor Playground!
Monday, October 5, 2009
Today I discovered that I could convert the couch into my very own indoor playground. Oh, let me tell you the fun that I had today. I was so hyper that Mommy didn't really care that I dismantled her couch and was using the cushions as a slide. I played myself silly.








Today I discovered that I could convert the couch into my very own indoor playground. Oh, let me tell you the fun that I had today. I was so hyper that Mommy didn't really care that I dismantled her couch and was using the cushions as a slide. I played myself silly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment