Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October! Summer is officially gone because Mommy gave in and turned on the heat. No more barefoot days running around the backyard or getting drenched with the water hose. I can't wait for next summer. In the meantime, I am excited for this stuff called snow that my Daddy keeps talking about. I was too little last year to really enjoy it. Mommy said she is going to buy me a sled so Daddy can pull me all around the backyard. Daddy really hopes that Mommy doesn't find one!

Oh, my exciting news of the day. I said Night Night to Nana on the phone tonight. I had never said night night before and tonight I said it loud and clear. Mommy and Nana both heard me! Pretty soon I will be talking up a storm!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady, I have a feeling that you are going to love snow. Nana loved you saying night night. You are getting to be such a big boy. Nana will be there to talk to you in person real soon. You get to pick me up from the airport- will get to see those planes you have been seeing in the sky up really close. I hope soon mom and dad will let you fly an airplane home with nana to Ky. It is lots of fun.