Yup, I still have it! I am still a flexible little peanut. It seems like just yesterday that I discovered my feet. Oh, what a day that was for me. I am currently on a sleep strike. I got Mommy up way tooooo early and fought naptime hard today. Mommy told me that I better start sleeping like a good boy so my Nana would come to visit. Nana, are you excited to see me? It is less than a week away now!!!




2 comments:
Brady, Nana is soooooo excited!!!!! My favorite thing is getting to see my boys. Colton is excited about meeting you and playing. He sure liked playing with John Blue. Nana will be getting you out of bed this time next week- another favorite of mine. Pray for Colton's mommy- she had to go to the hospital this morning.
I didn't know Nana was going to see you....Have fun.
ps I better hide this from John Blue
Post a Comment