Monday, September 21, 2009

Temper Tantrums

Monday, September 21, 2009

I have officially began the temper tantrum phase. Yes, the sweet little agreeable Peanut has started to fight back. Today I had about three good ones and Mommy didn't budge. I threw my first tantrum when I bumped my head on the door. Yep, I walked into it myself but I got sooooo mad. I threw myself to the ground and yelled really loud. I even pounded my fists on the ground. Mommy's response....she asked me if I felt better. Tantrum #2 was after dinner when Dad took me outside and my pants were soaked. I am not really sure how that happened. It could have been a leaky diaper or juice from my sippy that I had pounded repeatedly on my chair. Needless to say, I was not happy when Mommy made me come right back in for a new diaper and pants. I had a similar tantrum as #1. The last and final tantrum was when I got out of the bath tub and Mommy made me put clothes on. She said that there was a dress code in the living room and it required pants and a shirt. This incident involved a lot of leg kicking and screaming. Oh, the joy of being a toddler!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brady you sure have a beautiful mommy!!!!

Rhonda said...

Brady, you are a silly boy! Hopefully your "terrible two's" won't last too long! Tell your mommy that she is beautiful and she looks happy and healthy. We think about your mommy all the time and we love reading your updates on your blog!

Laura@SouthernPirates said...

yall look beautiful!