Today was full of nothing but rain! It rained cats and dogs all day long which meant that I was stuck inside for the entire time. I was so mad that I couldn't go outside. I did have my Daddy here with me all day so that made it a little better. Mommy didn't get to take any pictures today but I have another surprise for you.
Linda, our wonderful neighbor, stopped by to drop off two recipes that my Great Grandma wanted so I figured I would share them with everyone. Both recipes had the KAYE approval so they are yummy.
Pineapple Cake
1 box of pineapple cake mix -- make as directed.
Icing for the cake
1 sm. instant vanilla pudding
1 sm. can crushed pineapple
Mix these two together and then add an 8oz tub of cool whip
Peanut Butter Pie
1 8oz cream cheese
1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 8oz peanut butter
1 cup of milk
Mix all above ingredients together then blend in 2 - 16oz container of cool whip
Pour into 2 graham cracker crust (chocolate is good too) and place these in the freezer until frozen. Take out 1/2 hour prior to serving.
ENJOY!

1 comment:
I got to taste the cake while I was in Pa -absolutely delicious!!!!
Post a Comment