Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Brittney!!!!!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I wanted to give my AWESOME cousin Brittany a Brady Kaye Birthday Shout-Out! Happy birthday! The countdown to 16 is on!!!!! We hope that you had a very good birthday. We love and miss you! I seriously can't wait to see you again! I have already told Mommy that I need to play with you again real soon!

I figured that I needed to give you an extra dose of pictures being that we didn't have any yesterday. I hope that you enjoy them all!

I was pooped from partying on Mom's birthday!

I shouldn't have drunk all that soy last night!

If you click on this picture, you can see a bee that was buzzing my face! Mommy kept having to fight the bees off of me. She said it was because I was so sweet!

Don't forget Mom!

Wagon fun indoors! Notice the wheels. Daddy said they are not going to last too much longer.

Oh, but it is so much fun to ride in the plastic wagon!

Dad can give a wild ride in this thing!

Can you tell this is a favorite thing that I am allowed to do in the house!?

Such a sweet face! Don't let it fool you!

No comments: