Thursday, September 3, 2009

Goofy Boy

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Today I was a goofy little boy. Mommy kept asking me was I nuts? First I got up way before the sun. I then took a 4+ hour nap, which ruined the CVS trip we were going to make. I finished the day up by blowing off my bedtime until 10:30pm. Needless, to say I was a little nuts. All and all the day was a good day with me being the normal Brady. I decided to eat my dinner on the couch. I packed my plate to the couch and laid down facing one side of the plate. I let Dallas lay down on the other side and he helped me eat my chicken until Mommy caught us. For my treat today, I got cookies. Mommy would give me a bite and I would say bye and go into the other room. I did this about 8 times before Mommy said I was cut off. I also spent a good part of the day playing with a wisk and an empty wipe container. Oh, the little things that bring a smile to my face.



No comments: