Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Camouflage!!!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I am wearing camouflage so you may not be able to see me in the pictures. Today was another good day. I gave Mom a well-deserved break and slept in until 7:45am. I got her up a few times during the night so it was the least I could do for her. I spent most of my day chasing the kitty and climbing on everything! I tried to ride Dallas like a rocking horse and he didn't like it. I could tell because he hissed at me and gave me a paw upside the head. I guess I shouldn't do that anymore.

Mommy also started the Entocort today. She found out that it is a 2 month treatment instead of a 1 month treatment. She has to take the full dose for a month and then the next 4 weeks she has to taper them down. So far there hasn't been any bad side effects. Of course she has only had it in her system for about 12 hours now, but we are hopeful. Thanks to all those who have sent notes to my Mommy and also to those who are keeping her in their prayers. It really means the world to us.






No comments: