Saturday, September 12, 2009

Two Seconds?

Saturday, September 12, 2009

I have to tell you a funny story from last night. Mommy was on the phone with Nana and she was trying to find something on the computer for Nana when I politely came into the kitchen and started yelling for soy. Mommy turned to me and asked a simple question : Can you just give me two seconds!? My reply : Naaaahhh. I am sure glad that Nana and Mommy found it so funny. Needless to say, Mommy promptly got me some soy.

This is the life! Maybe I could do some print ads for Nature's Promise.

It was hard work eating so I had to take a little snooze.

Yummy in my tummy!

Snooze #2.

Daddy told me that I couldn't eat the string on my blender that John Blue gave me.

He then tried to explain why plastic and string would not be good for my belly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady Nana needed that laugh.