Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm baaaack! Okay, so I didn't really go anywhere but I did let Mom have the night off yesterday. Mommy hasn't been able to sleep too well lately and she actually went to sleep early and slept all through the night. We are all so proud of her.

Everyone is doing well here. Mommy found out today that when she finally gets her medicine in, she will go to the hospital and they will teach her how to give herself the injections and make sure she doesn't have any reactions. This is such wonderful news and makes the transition of drugs so much less stressful. The nurse told her today that she will have to have 4 injections for her first dose. Two weeks later she will only have to do two and then the next two weeks she will only have one injection. The insurance company still haven't approved the medicine so we are hoping that they stop dragging their feet on the approval. In the meantime, the Entocort seems to be working really well. Mommy is feeling so much better. She is able to run circles around me again.

Grandma and Grandpa Kaye, Mommy wanted me to thank you so much for the sweet card. It was a big pick me up and she was so happy to get it. Thank you so much for making my Mommy smile.





No comments: