Sunday, September 6, 2009

Four!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

What a great weekend! I had my Daddy home all weekend and we had such a good time. Daddy spent most of the weekend playing with me mainly because I insisted on having Dada in the room at all times. Mommy got me a cool golf club set at CVS. We had so much fun hitting the balls around the backyard. I still have a lot of work when it comes to my form but I am a darn good caddy. I carried all the clubs around and distributed them as I felt necessary. I then spent a good hour climbing up and down the slide. I sure gave Mom and Dad a work out this weekend. I can't wait until Daddy has another off day. I think he gets to spend the day with me on Wednesday. I am hoping for another Chuck E. Cheese trip!




No comments: