Friday, October 23, 2009

Pedi Visit!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Well, my night time shenanigans caught up with me. Mommy had enough after I kept her up from 1am -4am that she called the pediatrician as soon as we got up. We had an appointment in the afternoon and found out I am indeed teething. Yes, my Mom is officially one of THOSE Moms. You know, the ones who diagnose their children with multiple issues only to take them in to the germ infested pediatrician's office only to find out the issue is teething. Yup, you would think we hadn't ever teethed before! Seriously though, I have never had this much trouble with my teeth before. Apparently my incisors are still working their way completely through. The doctor did say that I was running a slight fever and I was indeed losing my voice. However, he said there was no infection present and that he thought he saw a little peek at my last set of molars working their way out. I wouldn't keep my mouth open long enough for him to positively confirm this though. The doctor said for us to keep an eye on things and if the fever gets worse to call. What a day, what a day!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so handsome .........