Friday, October 2, 2009

I love my HOG!

Friday, October 2, 2009

I am one bad boy on my bad boy Fisher Price motorcycle. My motorcycle is my new favorite ride of choice. I still like to get around on the Pooh Mobile but I love my hog! I can't quite reach the pedals but I can still use my tippy toes to get movin' through the house. It is the coolest ride ever! It has so many buttons to push and it is so loud. Mommy loves all the noise it can make. When Mommy is feeling good, she will push me really fast around the house and I laugh so hard. I love my hog!!!!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady I see you had Press "the Monkey" all hugged up. Nana is excited about seeing Press. Cousin Scotty knows how to pick friends for little boys. I see you have all the little friends that Nana got to meet on our roadtrip to the mountains. Tell them all to get ready.....Nana is coming real soon.........