Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Leaves!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Today I got to play in the leaves! Mommy started out raking the leaves and Daddy and I soon unraked them! Mommy gave me a little rake and I went to town. Daddy then thought it would be funny to throw them all over my head while I was trying to work. I have to admit it was pretty funny. Mommy even laughed while she was taking my picture.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady, Nana is so proud of you helping mom and dad. John Blue is a pro at raking rakes- he always helped Pa and I. Sometimes he would hide in the leaves...... This year Addison and Colton is learning how to help but guess what?????? Nana found a easy way. We used my blower and blew all the leaves to the corner of the fence and then jumped in- lots of fun- wished you and John Blue could have been here.