Today is a very special day! We have hit the 600th post milestone! How incredible is that!? Who knew that I would have so much to say?
Yesterday, Daddy was off so we got to enjoy playtime inside. It rained all day which meant we didn't get to go outside. It was also really chilly so Mommy wouldn't even let me go out for a little bit. Other than that, we had a lazy Tuesday! Oh, we did have a special lunch treat from McDonald's courtesy of Great Grandma and Grandpa! It was delicious! Thanks so much for the giftcard!



2 comments:
Brady Nana wouldn't say no would I? You are so adorable. I sure miss you all.
Nana, I miss you too. I can't wait to see you again. I am going to the hop n shop tomorrow and I am going to hop extra hard for you! Love you!
Post a Comment