Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter to My Peeps!!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

What a day! After a grueling wait in a line at the mall, Mom and Dad plopped me down in the lap of a BIG BUNNY! I was speechless! Why do my parents keep doing this to me!? First it was the big guy with a beard in a red suit named "Santa" and now the "Easter Bunny!" today! Isn't there a number that I can call to report this kind of torture/abuse on a toddler? Needless to say after being placed on the bunny's lap, Mom bolted on me! I was shocked! Then there was a lady with a camera shaking a maracca begging me to smile. Yeah right! I was ready to tell her where to shake that maracca. After numerous attempts to get any kind of facial expression out of me (besides fear and disbelief), they gave up and this is what we got:



2 comments:

Grandma said...

Happy Easter Brady and LOve to mom and Dad too. Hope you head is better now that Ick the Tick is gone!!!You look very handsome with the Easter Bunny!! We miss you all Love Grandma and Grandpa

Laura@SouthernPirates said...

aaawww Brady you poor thing.